co_LAB is the Collaboration Laboratory Research Network at the University of Lincoln
co_LAB brings together people from different fields, disciplines and contexts to collaborate on innovative trans-media projects.
co_LAB was designed to explore and develop new approaches to collaborative teaching and learning through the use of networked digital tools, and through the transferral of knowledge, skills and pedagogies
Focus of Research
- Pedagogy and curriculum redesign: contextual and theoretical explorations into engaging teaching and learning methods.
- Technology within teaching: using digital tools to enhance learning.
- Digital innovation: using cutting edge technologies and practice-based research methods to address real world problems.
- Community impact: supporting community and industry projects.
- International collaboration: exchanging and sharing experiences with Erasmus partners.
Get in touch:
Martyn Thayne, James Field, Graham Cooper, Richard Vickers, Clive McCarthy