co_LAB is pleased to announce that we will be running our next intensive cross-college workshop in May (9-13) and are currently seeking enthusiastic participants from across the University. The call is open to L2 students from all Colleges (although applicants from other years will also be considered).
co_LAB workshops bring together staff and students from different academic contexts, employing a student-directed, discovery-based learning approach to support a range of 21st century skills (collaboration, innovation, group problem-solving, digital media literacies). Check out what we got up to in a previous project undertaken last year for a little taste of what you might expect.
Here are just some of the benefits of taking part in this project:
- Network and meet other students working in different academic disciplines
- Discover new approaches to conceptual development, research and collaborative production
- Shape the way you learn by having more autonomy in the curriculum
- Share your voice on challenging contemporary debates and produce new knowledge
- Exhibit your work at a public facing event
- Counts as ‘extra-curricular activity’ for Lincoln Award
- Outputs to be considered for the European Youth Award
If you would like to take part in this workshop please fill in the online application form or follow the instructions in the poster below. We will be holding an informal briefing on the project for all who may wish to take part but want to find out a little more information on Thursday 21st April 2016, 15.30 in room MC2113B (2nd floor MHT). Any other questions can be directed to email@example.com